CALL ME A TIGHTWAD
Author: Brooke Fyke
What if God calls us to be a Tightwad?
Finally, a book that makes money management fun, while helping you break free from debt and savings!
Call Me a Tightwad offers a lighthearted, honest approach to money management that will give you a little kick in the pants and encourage you to meet your financial goals. It weaves humor and spirituality with budgeting into a much-needed message of stewardship and contentment. In our can’t-get-enough culture, readers will find a refreshing perspective on the meaning of true wealth in the sweet spot.
These seven fundamental and practical habits will help you:
- Identify your level of tightwadness
- Achieve financial freedom and balance
- Create healthy conversation that will help you build stronger relationships
- Equip you to teach your kids how to start down the right path from the beginning
- Prosper the way you were meant to for a fuller life closer to Him
Embrace your financial sweet spot starting today!
Brooke Fyke is a personal finance junkie who's found a fuller life in the sweet spot. She’s the founder of the National Association of Tightwads and blogs at SweetRiverMama.com.
Brooke lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband and two daughters.