What type of race will you run?
In some ways we all impact each other. But the more important question is what type of impact are we creating? And is that impact big or small, positive or negative?
Throughout his career as a successful businessman, Jim Akers created impact upon the people he loved, the teams he led, and the causes that stirred his heart. Jim distilled decades of personal and professional lessons into this resource Tape Breakers. It’s a proven plan that increase your impact because it shows you how to:
- Identify and focus on achieving success that can't be lost or taken away.
- Avoid the trap that will rob you of vital time, energy and resources.
- Increase your impact on and influence with the most important people in your life.
- Surround yourself with the people and resources that high achievers use to stay focused on running the races that give you the greatest opportunity for impact and influence.
- Employ effective tools and ways of thinking to get back on track when you are feeling empty, frustrated and disillusioned.
Blending a mix of stories, research and personal experience, Jim shares a race plan that will guide you to finish strong—to positively impact people you love, teams you lead and causes that stir your heart.
Isn’t it time you ran the race of your choosing—one that changes lives, inspires hearts and unlocks exciting new possibilities?