Years ago, author Ruth Pierce found herself stagnating. Certain behaviors kept her stuck. She did not realize how equally important the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects were both in breaking free and in creating a safe environment for growth that helped her learn to fly. But today is a different story. Today she is soaring toward her potential.
Using the four areas of physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional as a backdrop, Time to Fly provides eight steps how to get unstuck and create an environment that is conducive for personal and professional growth.
Develop a deep sense of self-awareness for how you may be:
- Using unhealthy ways to find love and acceptance
- Perceiving problems in an unhealthy manner
- Allowing unprocessed pain lead to unresolved root issues
Take your growth to new heights by discovering how to:
- Develop assertive and interdependent relationships
- Make deposits, not withdrawals, in all areas of your life
- Take calculated risks to reach your goals